PLAN A VISIT
Thursdays at 6:30pm | Sundays at 9:00am & 10:45am
We are located at 220 Campground Road in West End, NC, off of 15-501 North. We are about 2 miles north of the Pinehurst traffic circle.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- When you drive onto our campus, follow signage for “New Visitors.” We have parking spaces reserved for you! Parking attendants will also be available to assist you, if needed.
- You’ll be met by a team of Greeters welcoming you at the door and Ushers who will help you get seated once inside our worship venues.
- Our Worship Service lasts approximately 65 minutes and consists of a beginning time of worship, a message from the Word, and closing worship.
- When the service is finished, you are welcome to chat with folks from our CCC family in The Commons. If you’re new to our church family, we’d love to have you visit the Connections Center and receive a gift from our volunteers.
*UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE – Our 9:00am service has a mask-required worship venue in SouthPoint.
WHAT CAN MY KIDS EXPECT?
Adventure Kids programming is catered towards children from birth to 5th grade and is located across from the Worship Center. Check-in kiosks are located inside our West entry doors or across from the Worship Center. Elementary students will worship together and engage with the Word in “Big Room.” Preschool classes will have times of learning, crafts, and play, along with a visit with Elmer in our Clubhouse.
WHAT CAN MY STUDENTS EXPECT?
- Student Ministry Gatherings, which happen on Sunday evenings for high school and Wednesday evenings for middle school are ongoing, with some precautions for COVID-19. For more details, please contact Jadie Fuson.
- Our Student Ministry is located in The Ridge on the north side of campus, across the parking lot from the main building.
- When our students gather, they begin their time with student-led worship and our Student Ministry team will bring them a message catered just for them.