PLAN A VISIT
Thursdays at 6:30pm
Sundays at 9:00am & 10:45am
We are located at 220 Campground Road in West End, NC, off of 15-501 North. We are approximately 2 miles north of the Pinehurst traffic circle.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
First of all, we’re so excited that you are joining us! You can expect a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, a mix of contemporary worship and hymns, and preaching of the Word. Our services last approximately 70 minutes and once the service is finished, you’re encouraged to meet us at the Connections Center where we’d love to get to know you and answer any questions you may have.
Once a month, we share in Communion together during our worship services. We believe Communion is for those who have put their trust in Jesus Christ.
A Short Tour:
- When you arrive onto our campus, follow signage for “New Visitors.” We have designated parking spaces reserved for you! If you have any questions or don’t know where to go, a parking team member will be available to assist you.
- If you park in our designated New Visitor spots, the easiest route into the church is straight down the sidewalk to the West Patio and through the West Entrance. Here, you’ll enter through our Commons. You’ll see a coffee bar to your right and the Connections Center to your left.
- If you’re a coffee drinker, stop by the coffee bar and enjoy our own CCC-curated coffee brew roasted by a local coffee roaster.
- As you walk through the Commons, you’ll be greeted by Welcome Team members and they can direct you to the Worship Center, located in the Grand Hallway left of the Commons.
- If you come in through the North Entrance, the Worship Center will be straight ahead.
- If you come in through the South Entrance, the Worship Center will immediately be on your left.
- A Welcome Team member is available to help you find a seat inside the Worship Center.
WHAT CAN MY KIDS EXPECT?
Adventure Kids programming is catered towards children from birth to 5th grade and is located across from the Worship Center. Check-in kiosks are located inside of Adventure Kids. If you are checking in your child for the first time, head to our New Family Check-In desk located outside the main Adventure Kids entrance.
Children will go to their “basecamps” for a time of learning, crafts, play, and worship. Elementary basecamps will go into Big Room to engage in the Word before going back to their basecamp for small group style learning. Preschool basecamps go into the Clubhouse for their own time in the Word before heading back to their basecamps for small group learning and crafts.
WHAT CAN MY STUDENTS EXPECT?
- Student Ministry Gatherings, which happen on Sunday evenings for high school and Wednesday evenings for middle school, are ongoing. For more details, please contact Allen Williams.
- Middle School Students can also plan to head to the Ridge at 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM on Sunday Mornings for The Middle School Experience—a Worship Service designed just for middle school students!
- Our Student Ministry is located in The Ridge on the north side of campus, across the parking lot from the main building.
- When our students gather, they begin their time with student-led worship and our Student Ministry team will bring them a message catered just for them before they break out into small group discussions.